Sony LinkBuds true wireless earbuds are launched worldwide on 15th February 2022.
These earbuds have a unique Open Ring Design that claims to allow users to hear sounds from their surroundings while taking calls or listening to music.
It is also equipped with Wide Area Tap characteristics that let the users control playback by tapping in front of their ear. Hence, users don’t even need to touch the earbuds to operate them.
Availability in Tech Market
And the earbuds will be released from 17th February 2022.
You can also check them out from the company’s official site.
Key Specifications of Sony LinkBuds
- Earbud Fit: Open ear.
- Color: Gray, white.
- Connectivity: Wireless.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2.
- Bluetooth Range: 32.81 feet.
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP.
- Codec Support: SBC, AAC.
- Driver Size: 12mm.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- Magnet Type: High power neodymium magnets.
- Active Noise Cancellation: N/A.
- 360 Degree Spatial Audio: Yes.
- Voice Assistant Function: Yes.
- IP Rating: IPX4 (splash & sweatproof).
- Charging Time: Approx. 1.5 hours.
- Quick Charging: 10 minutes charge provides up to 90 minutes of playback.
- Battery Life (Continuous Communication Time): Max. 2.5 hours.
- Battery Life (Waiting Time): Max. 10 hours.
- Battery Life of Earbuds (For Continuous Music Playback): Max. 5.5 hours.
- Battery Life (Buds+Case): Max. 17.5 hours.
- Charging Method: USB charging (with the case).
- Charging Case Dimension: Approx. 41.4 x 48.5 x 30.9 mm.
- Charging Case Weight: Approx. 34 g.
Overview of Sony LinkBuds
The LinkBuds can optimize volume automatically according to the environment. They lower the volume in quieter places and raise the volume in noisy situations.
When users start speaking to someone, they automatically pause the music playback by using the Speak-to-Chat feature.
Also, LinkBuds TWS earbuds come with IPX4 sweat and splash resistance.
For audio transparency, these earbuds come with 12mm open ring drivers and an open central diaphragm.
Their precise voice pickup technology controls multiple microphones and functions advanced voice signal processing, allowing the person on the other end of calls to hear clearly even through a noisy environment.
They also claimed to provide an authentic listening experience with minimal distortion using Integrated Processor V1. Therefore, users will be able to enjoy well-balanced, high-quality music with a clear mid-range.
Moreover, these earbuds are made from recycled plastics for a better environment.