In October 2021, Adidas announced a line-up of three sports earbuds: ADIDAS Z.N.E. 01 ANC, Z.N.E 01, and FWD-02 SPORT.
The Z.N.E 01 and Z.N.E. 01 ANC are already on the market for buying for a while.
And the FWD-02 SPORT earbuds have been available to purchase from 3rd February 2022. You may buy them directly from the company’s official site.
These earbuds are designed especially for athletic people and have exceptional ergonomic fits. They come with a wide range of replaceable tips (4 different sizes) and wings (5 different sizes). Hence, anyone can find a suitable one for themselves.
The intuitive controls of these buds are both sweat-proof and glove-friendly to give a convenient user experience regardless of the weather.
Also, they come with a compact charging case that keeps things light and handy while you are on the move.
Six hours of playtime in the earbuds and the case providing a total of 19 hours when the buds are recharging, they can easily last for a long workout session.
While exercising outdoors, an awareness mode lets the ambient noise in to keep yourself aware of the outside.
The key specifications of FWD-02 SPORT are as below:
- Form Factor: In-ear.
- Color: Night Grey, Light Grey.
- Connectivity: Wireless.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2.
- Bluetooth Range: 10 m.
- IP Rating of Earbuds: IPX5.
- IP Rating of Charging Case: IPX4.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Driver Type: Dynamic.
- Impedance: 16 Ω.
- Driver Size: 6mm.
- Sensitivity: 100.5±3 dB.
- Playtime in Buds: 6 hours.
- Total Playtime Including Charging Case: 25 hours.
- Quick Charge: 15 minutes charge provides 1 hour of playtime.
- Time to Full Charge: 1.5 hours to recharge earbuds from the charging case.
- Charging Cable: USB-C (10 cm long).
- Microphone & Remote: 4 (two in each earbud).
- Control System: Touch.
- Transparency Mode: Yes.
- Earbud Weight: 5.25 g.
- Case Weight: 44 g.