On January 4th,2022, Haymaker, a company focused on providing the best sound experience, announced its flagship headphones.
It is called “The Haymaker” and has a badass black look which is set to blow the market with its premium and sleek design.
Apart from the outstanding look, these headphones are perfect for audiophiles, travelers, fitness lovers, PC or gamers, and more.
It comes with two interchangeable magnetic memory foam pad sets; one perforated cloth set and one leather set for both gaming & music.
Here are the key specifications of these headphones.
- Form Factor: Over-Ear.
- Color: Black.
- Connectivity: Wireless, wired.
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0.
- aptX Codec Support: Yes.
- Active Noise Canceling: Yes (with easy switching on/off).
- Headband Type: Stretchable & foldable.
- Control System: Touch sensor interface.
- Microphone: Dual noise-canceling.
- Audio: DIRAC 3D ultra-high-resolution.
- 7.1 Surround Sound: Yes.
- Battery Life: Up to 30 hours.
- Compatibility: Mobile, PC, Xbox, PlayStation.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 6 inches.
- Weight: 4.48 pounds.
A 3.5mm auxiliary cable, carrying case, universal micro-USB-C cord, PC gaming controller adapter, changeable foam pads, and a quick-start guide.
For your kind information, the Haymaker organization is owned by Peak Audio LLC, founded by Matt Bremyer.