If you have a remote job or need to work from home, what equipment must you have?
I think you already know the answer.
A reliable pair of headphones is required to complete your home office setup.
When you need to attend continuous calls, the headset’s microphone and sound quality must be top-notch.
Besides, it needs to provide long-term comfort if you spend a lot of time at work.
Now, the real question is which headset would be the best for remote working.
I am always here to rescue you from indecision.
Today, I am going to reveal the top 10 best headsets for work from home to you.
From them, you will indeed find your appropriate working partner.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive into the discussion.
Review of The Best Headset For Work from Home: A Must Have Item for Home Office
I always prefer quality over quantity.
That’s why I have gathered premium products which never fall back in terms of performance.
Though some of these headsets are expensive, there are inexpensive ones too.
Anyway, I have arranged the below table to give you a quick glimpse of the ten headsets at a time.
After going through the table, which one do you think will be perfect for you?
I assume you can’t decide right away.
As I have given you a sneak peek, the whole movie is yet to come.
From now on, I will describe each of the ten headsets’ pros and cons, along with vital features.
Okay. Here comes my top-rated headphone.
1. Top Recommendation: Sony WH-1000XM4
Since the release of the Sony WH-1000XM4, it has been ruling the headset industry with its next-level characteristics.
Their industry-leading noise cancelling technology lets you hear every note and tune with incredible clarity regardless of your environment.
It has a bass-heavy sound profile that increases the thump and rumble of music.
And, if you are a hip-hop and EDM lover, this headset will surely satisfy you.
For technical information, see their key specs.
- Color: Black, Blue, Silver.
- Style: Closed-back.
- Weight: 9 ounces.
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type.
- Frequency Response: 4 to 40,000 Hz.
- Bluetooth Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz band (2.4000–2.4835 GHz).
- Codec Support: SBC, AAC, LDAC.
- NFC: Yes.
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP.
- Diaphragm: Aluminum coated LCP.
- Noise Canceling: Yes.
- Ambient Sound Mode: Yes.
- Battery Life: Up to 30 hours (While ANC On).
- Battery Life: Up to 38 hours (While ANC Off).
- Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh.
- Charging Time: Approximately 3 hours.
- Fast Charging: 10 minutes charge gives 5 hours Playback.
- USB Cable: Type-C.
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable).
- Headphone Cable Length: Approx. 3.94 ft.
- Plug: Gold plated L-shaped stereo mini.
- Magnet Type: Neodymium.
- Microphones: 5.
- Multi-Device Connection: Yes.
- App Support: Sony Headphones Connect.
- Item Dimensions: 7.27 x 3.03 x 9.94 inches.
Even if you don’t like the bass-boosted sound, you can customize it according to your taste using their app’s graphic EQ and presets.
What I like the most is their speak-to-chat technology.
Whenever you talk with someone, the headset will automatically detect your speech and stop playback for switching to ambient sound mode.
Be noted that this function is accessible from their companion app.
It will be a great help while you need to start a conversation between your work, without removing the headset.
In case you want to remove the headset for some reason while still listening to a podcast, their auto-pause feature will stop playback when you remove them.
Such a smart device! Don’t you think so?
Your hands will be only busy with office work, and the headset will adapt to your movement without the need to control them manually.
There’s also a quick attention mode that activates when you cover the right earcup.
Hence, if you want to deactivate the ANC mode, you can do it with a simple hand gesture.
However, the ANC turns off when you are on a call with someone and enters talk-through mode. And you can’t turn the ANC on until the phone call ends.
- Excellent voice calling.
- Automatic Speak-to-chat technology.
- Dynamic and detailed rich sound.
- Lightweight and super comfortable.
- Not waterproof.
Additionally, the headset has touch sensor control for pausing/playing/skipping tracks, volume up/down, activating voice assistant, and answering calls.
Their microphone also doesn’t fall behind in terms of performance.
It will transmit your voice clearly to another end while you are on zoom or online meeting.
I want to mention that the mic can’t handle the background noise of a bus or train.
As you will work from home, it doesn’t matter anyway.
What does matter is their long battery life with a quick charge option.
Therefore, when you use a Bluetooth connection, you don’t need to worry about a low battery level for a long time.
In short, I will call them the best work from home Bluetooth headset.
Now, it’s time to know the famous Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
2. King of Versatile Usage: Bose QuietComfort 35 II
Don’t you feel anxious when a headset can’t provide great sound at every volume level?
For me, it’s a huge drawback.
Gladly, Bose 35 II is such a relief. It can deliver outstanding audio at any volume.
Check out their key specs instantly.
- Color: Black, Silver, White.
- Design: Closed-back.
- Lowest Frequency Response: 10 Hz.
- Transducer: Dynamic.
- Wired Connector: 3.5mm.
- IP Rating: IPX4.
- Impedance: 55.6 Ohms.
- Audio Cable: 2.5 to 3.5 mm.
- Multi-Device Pairing: 2 devices.
- Charging Port: Micro USB.
- USB Cable: 12 inches.
- Number of Microphones: 2.
- Codec Support: SBC, AAC.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion.
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours.
- Charging Time: About 3 hours.
- Fast Charging: 15 min charge for 2.5 hours playback.
- Touch Controls: No.
- App Support: Bose Connect App.
- Weight: 8.3 ounces.
- Item Dimensions: 3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches.
You probably know that QuietComfort 35 II is one of the most popular noise-canceling headphones.
However, did you know they can be used as a hearing aid?
For this reason, if you are a person with hearing damage, you can get an advantage from its noise-canceling features.
On the other hand, their supporting app allows you to share music, manage Bluetooth connections, and get the software updated.
Surprisingly, this multi-purpose app has more convenience to add to your daily life.
It also provides hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and many more.
You don’t even need to reach your device when you want to activate Google Assistant/Alexa.
It has a button on the left earcup for activating your voice assistant.
After the activation, the headset can read your essential office tasks, notifications, answer your office-related queries, play music, and so on.
- Superb noise isolation.
- Strong wireless connectivity.
- Well-balanced audio quality.
- Mediocre portability.
Now, it comes to their mic. These headsets are equipped with a dual noise-rejecting microphone system for clear voice pick-up as well as sound.
On top of that, this Bluetooth headset can connect to your smart TV, and you can enjoy watching Netflix, Apple TV+, HBO, ESPN, or other channels.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II has an adjustable auto-off timer that helps to preserve battery life.
You know what, the application of this headset is so many that I can’t describe at once.
In short, this headset is not only best for home-based jobs but also a great option for your regular lifestyle.
Okay, let’s proceed to the next option and explore their specialty.
3. Ideal for Indoor Use: Poly – Voyager Focus 2 UC USB-C Headset
All-day wearing comfort! Is it even possible?
It’s the first question that comes to your mind when you need to work for a long time.
When the bulky design of Bose 35 II can lead to discomfort after several hours, Poly – Voyager Focus 2 is able to rescue you from heavyweight.
The headband of Voyager Focus 2 is lightweight, and the plush ear cushion makes sure you don’t feel tired soon.
However, their highlight functions are yet to come, which I have described after the key specs part.
- Color: Black.
- Wired Connector: Micro USB cable.
- Supported Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP.
- Noise cancelation: ANC.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Battery Capacity: 560 mAh.
- Talk Time: Up to 16 hours with ANC on.
- Talk Time: Up to 19 hours with ANC off.
- Listening Time: Up to 24 hours with ANC on.
- Listening Time: Up to 40 hours with ANC off.
- Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours.
- Standby Time: Up to 30 days.
- SPL: 102 dB.
- PC Connector: BT700 USB-C adapter.
- Noise Canceling Mic: Yes.
- Weight: 6.2 ounces.
- Item Dimensions: 4 x 5 x 2.8 inches.
- Warranty: 2 years (limited).
If you are a newborn’s mom and a remote worker, then situations get messy sometimes.
Like the sudden crying noise of your baby can bother your colleagues.
But when you have Voyager Focus UC 2, nothing to fear.
It has an advanced noise-canceling multi-microphone equipped with Poly Acoustic Fence technology, ensuring callers will hear only you, not the surroundings.
Now, presume yourself in a situation where you have just completed giving a project brief, and after that, you noticed the mic was mute all along.
I hope you won’t knock your head against the wall in frustration!
Anyway, the good news is, these headsets have a dynamic mute alert that notifies you while the mic is muted.
Hence, no need to bang your head in annoyance anymore.
On top of that, these headsets support multi-device connections. You can connect them to your computer or laptop via the USB-C adapter and your mobile via Bluetooth.
- Multi-device connection.
- Long-term wearing comfort.
- High-quality noise-canceling microphone.
- Less effective ANC due to on-ear design.
It was an excellent decision to add three ANC modes (high, low, off), as not everyone wants noise cancelation to an extent.
Consequently, you can focus on your work with high mode and hear the outside sound with low or off mode.
Remember that the ANC is less effective than some over-ear style headphones because of its on-ear design.
Despite that, this headset is still an ideal option for indoor usage.
Nowadays, mono-headsets gain popularity for working from home.
And that’s why I have included BlueParrott B550-XT in my list.
4. Incredible Wireless Range: BlueParrott B550-XT Voice-Controlled Bluetooth Headset
Although mono headsets are suitable for truckers, they are also good for remote work.
When you need to carry a long-time conversation, this headset got your back up to one day.
Except for prolonged talk time, what else do they have? Find the answer after exploring the key specs.
- Connectivity: Wireless.
- Color: Black.
- Speaker Size: 36 mm.
- Speaker Frequency Range: 150 Hz – 6800 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 50 mW.
- Battery Capacity: 380 mA.
- Bluetooth Profiles: Headset profile v1.2, Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) v1.3.1, hands-free profile v1.7, phone book access profile (PBAB) v1.1.
- Supported Modes: SCO, eSCO, sniff mode, EDR (2 and 3 Mb).
- Talk Time: 24 hours.
- Standby Time: 400 hours.
- Charging Cable: Standard USB-B connector.
- Charging Time: Approx. 3.5 hours.
- Charging Cable Length: 1 meter.
- Microphone: Boom type.
- Microphone Frequency Response: 150 Hz to 6.8 kHz.
- Mic Sensitivity: -47dBV/Pa.
- Noise Cancelling Rate: Up to 96%.
- App Support: BlueParrott app.
- IPX Rating: IP54.
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 7 x 0.63 inches.
- Weight: 5.8 ounces.
- Warranty: 2 Years for the Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, 1 Year for North America.
Can you guess which attribute of BlueParrott B550-XT shocked me the most?
Well, it’s their wireless range that is even wider than Voyager Focus 2 UC.
As a result, you can roam around your home without worrying about connection drops unless you live in a giant mansion.
Their voice-controlled calls are another noteworthy feature.
You can control your calls, music, voice assistant, GPS directions, and many others without raising your hands from the work desk.
You already know the best headset for working from home should contain two things- comfortability and mic clarity.
Luckily, this headset covers both.
Their boom mic has a windshield, so the listeners will only hear your voice, not the windy sound.
Moreover, the speaker’s frequency range is also perfect for transmitting human voices, which means you won’t miss any words of your colleagues.
Okay, let’s talk about how comfortable they are.
As the headset is lighter and the earcups have sufficient padding, they are comfy to wear all day.
- Flexible mic.
- Dust and moisture proof.
- Great wireless range.
- Extended talk time.
- Charging time is relatively long.
This mono headset can be worn in both left and right ears. Just flip the mic over, and you are good to go.
Besides, their durable design is protected from dust and moisture with a decent IPX rating.
My 5th headset has two-in-one characteristics.
Curious to know!!
Then, dig in for further details.
5. Useful for Both Gaming & Working: HyperX Cloud MIX
Suppose you bought a headset to use for your home-based work. But it ends up as an awesome gaming headset too.
Won’t you feel excited? Your answer will be yes if you are a gamer at heart.
Since these headsets support wired and wireless connectivity, you can play games on your mobile phone, PC, Xbox One, Mac, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and other gaming platforms.
Their key specs are as below.
- Color: Black.
- Style: Circumaural, Closed-back.
- Supported Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, DIP.
- Codec Support: aptX, aptX Low Latency, SBC, AAC.
- Driver Size: 40mm.
- Magnet Type: Neodymium.
- Frequency Response: 10 to 40,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 40 ohms.
- SPL: 100 dB at 1 kHz.
- THD: <2%.
- Headphone Detachable Cable: 3.5mm.
- Headphone Cable Length: 1.3m.
- PC Extension Cable: Dual 3.5mm.
- Extension Cable Length: 2m.
- Charging Cable Length: 0.5m.
- Microphone Type: Noise-canceling.
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional.
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50 to 8,000 Hz.
- Mic Sensitivity: 33dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz).
- Battery Life: Approx. 20 hours.
- Headset Weight with Mic: 9.7 ounces.
- Item Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches.
Do you remember that my previous headset only had wireless connectivity?
It’s okay if you forgot.
I want to remind you that as BlueParrott B550-XT doesn’t support a wired connection, you will be in trouble if the battery runs out between your meeting or calls.
Fortunately, this headset can rescue you from such a situation with its 3.5mm cable.
Furthermore, they come with two different mics for communication.
One is the detachable boom mic, and another one is built-in which is only used via Bluetooth mode.
As most of the HyperX headphones are well-built, Cloud Mix is not an exception.
The earcups and headband pads are made with soft, pliable leatherette and dense memory foam that feels cozy.
And, the strong aluminum frame can withstand the hardship of daily use.
- High-resolution Audio.
- Tough build quality.
- Excellent codec support.
- No USB sound card is included.
The audio performance of this headset won’t disappoint you either.
It has dual-chamber drivers that can separate bass frequencies from the highs and mids for providing more accurate and smoother audio.
In a word, these headsets are a two-in-one deal as you can enjoy gaming and also use it as your home office gadget.
Still, some people prefer earphones over a headset. And if you are the same, then I have a solution for you too.
My next work from the home headset is an earphone style that supports USB wireless connectivity.
6. Convenient to Use: Jabra Evolve 65E UC
Jabra Evolve 65E UC is a neckband with snug-fitting oval earbuds. This design assures maximum comfort and ease of use.
It is engineered to deliver professional UC-certified sound for handling business calls on Skype or other online communication platforms.
Also, their exceptional sound makes them standard for listening to music, podcasts, or audiobooks.
Before further explanation, I wanna show you their key specs first.
- Speaker: Dynamic 12mm.
- Microphone: Four, ambient noise cancelling technology.
- Active Noise Cancelation: N/A.
- Speaker Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20,000Hz (music mode), 100Hz to 8,000 Hz (conversation mode).
- IP Rating: IP54.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion.
- Charging Time: Around 2 hours.
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Music Play Time: Up to 13 hours.
- Standby Time: Up to 25 days.
- Charging Plug: Micro USB or USB-A.
- Bluetooth Pairing List: Up to 8 devices.
- Jabra Sound+: Yes.
- Jabra Direct/Xpress: Yes.
- Simultaneous Bluetooth Connections: 2 devices.
- Headset Dimensions: 192 x 153 x 63mm.
- Weight: 1.3 ounces.
- Warranty: 2 years.
Which one is better between Jabra Evolve 65e and Cloud MIX?
Well, isn’t comparing an earbud with over-ear headphones seems irrelevant?
Thus, forget about any comparison, and if you want earphones, then grab the Evolve 65e.
Their in-ear fit offers passive isolation, filtering out background uproar, so you can concentrate on whatever you are doing.
If you want, you can customize your sounds too. With the help of the companion app, you can personalize your music and call experience.
It’s not the end of its supremacy.
You can even inform other people not to disturb you without speaking!!
It has a built-in busy light that acts as a “Do Not Disturb” signal.
Therefore, you can light up this signal to let people around you know that you don’t want to be interrupted.
In contrast, the battery is pretty decent than some of the other models with neck-style designs.
Hence, you can stay productive at your home or outside.
- Convenient around the neck design.
- Superior sound and call quality.
- Snug in-ear fit.
- Not retractable.
The band offers easy controls on the right side of the wire, which also contains the microphone.
There is a mute button for instantly muting the microphone and a button for accessing the voice assistant.
Also, you will find inward-facing buttons for easy call management.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall!!
Tell me, which one is the best cheap headset for working from home?
I don’t know about the mirror, but for now, I am going to answer you.
It’s the Cyber Acoustics Stereo USB Headset.
7. Good for The Price: Cyber Acoustics Stereo USB Headset
As I introduced this headset as a cheap option, you probably have doubts about its performance.
Relax!! Don’t be afraid!!
Low-priced doesn’t always mean a lack of excellence. And Cyber Acoustics Stereo is the living proof.
Catch a glimpse of their key specs here.
- Color: Black.
- Headset Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz.
- Microphone Frequency Range: 100 Hz to 16,000 Hz.
- Microphone Type: Adjustable boom mic.
- Mic Sensitivity: -62 dBV Microbar, -42 dBV Pascal.
- Microphone Mute: In-line Control.
- Cable Length: 6 feet.
- Compatibility: USB-equipped computers and laptops.
- Weight: 5.6 ounces.
- Dimensions: 5.91 x 3.31 x 6.78 inches.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Cyber Acoustics Stereo follows a simple plug-and-play method. Just connect the USB cable directly to your PC or Mac and be ready to do your work.
There is no necessity of installing software or the extra hassle of pairing with a device like Jabra Evolve 65E.
Even though it’s a wired headset, you don’t need to be tensed about a tangled cord.
The cable is made with braided TuffCord, which doesn’t create a knot or easily tear off.
So, you can consider it as one of the best wired headsets for working from home.
Moreover, they have an adjustable headband that can adapt to different head shapes.
Also, the leatherette earpads are easy to clean and last for a long time.
Clean your leather earpads at least once a week to keep them from cracking.
Even if you find any defect on the headset, you can claim a hassle-free warranty within one year.
- Adjustable headband for a perfect fit.
- Tangle-free cord.
- Unidirectional noise-canceling microphone.
- Average sound isolation.
Additionally, their uni-directional microphone can minimize unwanted noise while speaking or recording.
That’s why they are suitable for K 12 classrooms and home office.
Usually, ANC headsets are expensive, yet there are affordable ones too.
Yes, I am talking about Avantree Aria Bluetooth 5.0 with ANC headphones.
8. Budget-Friendly ANC Option: Avantree Aria Bluetooth 5.0 Noise Cancelling Headphones
The ANC of this headset can reduce the low-frequency background noise of airplanes or the metro.
As a result, you can use them at home and also while commuting.
So, a tight budget & noise-canceling headphones can finally sit together!
Want to know their other key specs?
Find it here.
- Color: Black.
- Supported Code: Fast Stream, SBC.
- Supported Profile: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP.
- Driver Size: 40mm.
- Impedance: 32 ohms.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion.
- Charging Cable: USB.
- ANC Technology: Yes.
- Microphone Type: Detachable Boom.
- Playback Time: 35 hours using Bluetooth mode or up to 21 hours with ANC on.
- Weight: 8.1 ounces.
- Item Dimensions: 7.48 x 6.89 x 3.15 inches.
Unlike the Acoustics Stereo USB, Avantree Aria has an extensive driver unit for crystal clear sound.
They come with a built-in microphone and a detachable boom mic for conference chat.
Also, the boom mic is flexible, and you can adjust its direction.
By any chance, if the detachable boom mic is missing in the package, you should inform them to get it.
Remember, humans can make mistakes, as they are not angels!!
By the by, you will find dedicated Google Assistant/Siri buttons, media controls (volume, track change), and ANC slider on the earcups.
Built-in mic, boom mic, and control buttons do not work in wired mode.
The earcups of this headset are big enough to adapt any ear shape, including large ears.
Besides, the headset has a foldable design making them appropriate for traveling.
- ANC works pretty well for consistent low-frequency sound.
- Comfy for different ear shapes.
- Not for a heavy-bass enthusiast.
Oh, there is another fact that came to my mind while talking about traveling.
With the Bluetooth mode, you will get around one-day playtime, so you can enjoy listening to music on the go.
Furthermore, the headband has an optimized clamping force for providing a highly ergonomic and comfortable fit.
My 9th work from home headset comes with an attached microphone.
Go ahead to explore other information.
9. Risk-Free Purchase: Yealink UH36-DUAL Headset with Microphone
Yealink UH36 is a USB wired headset that is specially designed for universal communication like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, and other popular voice call services.
They are even compatible with windows 7, 8, 10, XP, and macOS operating systems.
Have a look at their key specs below.
- Color: Black and silver.
- Microphone Type: MEMS uni-directional.
- Microphone Frequency Range: 100 Hz to 8,000 Hz.
- Microphone Sensitivity: – 44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa.
- Speaker Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 60 mV.
- Speaker Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20,000Hz.
- Speaker Impedance: 32+/-4.8Ω, @ 1.0 kHz.
- Speaker Input Power: normal 5 mW, max 10 mW.
- Speaker Bandwidth: Wideband.
- Headset Cable Length: 1.2 m.
- USB Cable Length: 0.9 m.
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows.
- Weight: 5.64 ounces.
- Item Dimensions: 7.64 x 6.81 x 2.4 inches.
This headset has a lighter design than my previous Avantree Aria headphones.
It has a 3.5mm jack that you can connect to your smartphone and a USB connection for the computer.
So, whatever you choose as your home office device, you can use it with them.
Yealink UH36 is a Microsoft Team certified headset.
Did you ever had an experience where your workmates said,
“Please, can you repeat the sentence you just said? We only heard the barking sound of your dog.”
Yeah!! It’s normal when you have a pet.
But, this headset has a high-end noise-canceling microphone that can change your conference experience.
It can easily reduce noises like chattering, dog barking, and vehicle horns.
Also, if you are a salesperson, you can try this headset out for sales team calls.
- Fantastic microphone performance.
- Compatible with all PC systems.
- Decent sound.
- Mediocre build.
- 30 days of money back!!
Don’t get me wrong. I am not advertising any product.
This statement is from the manufacturer of Yealink. Along with a money-back policy, they also offer 60 days free return and a lifetime warranty.
So, your purchase will be risk-free.
We are almost at the end. Only one headset is left to review.
Be patient and go through it.
10. Stay Classy: iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Wireless Headphones
The colorful look of iJoy Matte Finish can light up your mood.
Just like their name, your work will become enjoyable.
So, how many colors do they offer?
Find it out from the key specs.
- Style: Closed-back.
- Color: Lime, Blue, Pink, Violet, Rose Gold, Stealth, Sun.
- Wired Port: 3.5mm AUX plug.
- Microphone: Built-in.
- Noise Isolation: Passive.
- Foldable Design: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 250 mAh.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable.
- Standby Time: Approx. 120 hours.
- Talk Time: Around 6 hours.
- Charging Time: Around 2 hours.
- Charging Port: Micro USB.
- Weight: 10.2 ounces.
- Item Dimensions: 6.06 x 5.98 x 3.19 inches.
- Exchange Warranty: 6 months.
These headsets have a micro SD card plug-in and built-in radio receiver, which you won’t have in Yealink UH36.
Not only that, but it also has soft memory protein earmuffs that provide passive noise isolation.
The headphone is made with premium materials that are perfect for daily use.
Also, they promise a cozy fit and impeccable ease. The headbands are neither tight nor too loose to slide off.
And their bass response is accurate for listening to every genre of songs.
When it comes to their controls, you will find five buttons:
- Next track/volume up.
- Previous track/volume down.
- Accurate bass response.
- Well-padded headband.
- Easy button controls.
- Poor FM radio reception.
The headset has an indicator light that turns Red: Charging, Blue & Red: Bluetooth pairing, and Blue: Charging full, Bluetooth paired.
Moreover, it has a built-in mic for hands-free calls.
All right, my long list has come to an end. I have tried to give you all the necessary information about these 10 best headphones for remote work.
Now it’s time for you to find the best one among them.
You know which one is my top recommendation.
Aside from that, I will mention my other three choices for you.
These three also have outstanding characteristics that deserve your consideration.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Poly – Voyager Focus 2 UC USB-C Headset
- BlueParrott B550-XT Voice-Controlled Bluetooth Headset
You can pick any of my referred headsets because each of them has its own kind of specialties.
I will take a little bit of time from you. The following section is a guideline on how you will know that you are getting the best out of all.
Therefore, go through it for your own benefit.
How to Choose The Best Work from Home Headset?
You know what, selecting a headset for work from home is not that hard.
If you consider the following factors, nothing can make you confused about your ultimate purchase.
For clear communication, microphone quality is the utmost important thing.
If your working room has noisy surroundings, a noise-canceling microphone should be considered for clear voice transmission.
It will cancel the ambient noise to ensure the person on the other end doesn’t hear any unwanted sound.
Also, make sure that the mic can reduce home appliance noise like keyboard typing, windy AC sounds, and many more.
While attending zoom calls or online meetings, you need to listen to everyone’s speech and important declarations from project managers or higher-end people.
When the headset has an excellent sound profile, you will hear everything clearly.
In such a case, driver size and other audio features play a vital role.
Though larger drivers don’t always provide better sound, they have an overall impact on the sound.
Speaker frequency response, impedance, and sensitivity need to be checked whether they are ideal or not.
Generally, 20Hz to 20,000 Hz is pretty good. But, if you can get a more extended range, the sound will be better.
Easy Call Controls
For quick response to incoming calls, in-line controls are convenient. You don’t even need to reach your device to answer calls.
And, if the headset supports voice assistant, it would be cherry on top of ice cream.
You can make outgoing calls with simple voice commands.
Therefore, you should buy a headset with easy controls (call answer/reject, mic mute, volume up/down).
Noise Canceling Feature
Suppose people around you make loud sounds or you have noisy neighbors.
In such a situation, you need a headphone with either ANC (active noise canceling) or passive noise canceling traits.
ANC headphones can cancel outside clamor, while passive isolation headsets can reduce human voices.
In case you don’t know, passive noise isolation works when the headset fits you perfectly. If the earpads can seal your ear properly, you won’t notice outer sounds that much.
Each of them is suitable for a home environment, and you can pick according to your preference.
How Comfortable Are They?
No matter how great your headset is, it will be a waste of money if it’s not comfortable.
If you are going for headphones, check their adjustable features, padding thickness, and building materials.
On the other hand, for earbuds, see their ear tips material and shape.
Usually, earbuds have silicone or foam tips, which you can select as per your convenience.
Headphone Or Earphone
There is no appropriate winner between headphones and earphones in terms of working from home.
They both have different advantages. And that’s why I have provided both headphones and earphones to my list.
What’s important is that headphones are heavier than earphones.
However, they have relatively large drivers and better audio performance.
On the contrary, earphones are easy to manage and portable.
Still, both of them are suitable, and you just need to make up your mind about which type you want.
Well, I have finished my guideline section.
Hopefully, you will find the best working from home headsets by following it.
Let’s jump to the conclusion.
After going through the whole review, I hope you are finally ready to select the best headset for work from home.
As you are the boss at your home office, I hope you can enjoy every moment without any interference.
Lastly, “Home Sweet Office!”